You can have multiple users in your group. Each with separate user roles and limited access. A user can have different roles in different groups.
In this resource:
- Why users
1. Why users
- With your Twebcast user account you can attend events and also access the backend and roles you have been assigned to.
- Add different users to different groups.
- Set different user roles (different permissions).
To add users to a group, go to 'Users' tab. Click on the group you want to add a user to. Click 'Add user' and enter the email address.
Edit roles for each user of a group by opening the dropdown under 'Group role'
- Group administrator
- Can create new groups within the group, and everything below.
- Can add users to a group and everything below.
- Can edit projects and events.
- Event controller
- Can access the live mode of an event.
- Screen operator
- Can log in and run a screen client.
- Event moderator
- Can moderate incoming answers at an event.
- Check-in only
- Can access the check-in client.
- Stage view
- Can display a screen client but not control it.
- Can participate atan event.